Any Ford vehicle that comes with a one-year FordPass Connect subscription allows you to use the FordPass App to monitor and control your vehicle from your smartphone.
Connect Your Ford Vehicle and Get Started Now:
1. Download and open the FordPass app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Activate Vehicle Icon from the FordPass Move tab, or in Vehicle Details.
3. Start the vehicle and press Allow or Accept on the In-vehicle Pop-op
Connect and control your vehicle with the FordPass App
- Remote Start
- Lock and Unlock
- Schedule Remote Starts
- Check Fuel and Fluid Levels
Know your vehicle Inside and Out
- Track Fuel Levels
- Check Tire Pressure
- Read Your Odometer
- Get Vehicle Health Alerts
- Contact Fines Ford Lincoln to Schedule Service
Plan Your Journey
- Find Fuel Stations Along Your Route. o Filter your search by fuel brand or grade and quickly compare pricing
- Find Parking Before You Arrive
- Connect up to 10 devices to your Wi-Fi Hotspot at the same time
- Track your Wi-Fi data usage with the Ford Pass App
- Data Trial:Use a wireless data trial for three months or until 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. After your trial is complete, stay connected by choosing a data plan from Bell. Start My Trial.
- Set Up My Wifi Hotspot: Step by step guide to Set Up Your Wifi Hotspot