Fill out the form below for any employment inquiries!
PARTS & SERVICE ASSISTANT MANAGER
S.G Wells Ford is continuously growing and expanding dealership that is currently seeking a qualified applicant to join our energetic team of automotive professionals.
We pride ourselves on being an industry leader and are looking for a team-focused, well-organized individual who is motivated to succeed and dedicated to helping customer with all their vehicle needs.
Job type/ Category
• Salary/pay is determined on experience and to be discussed at the time of the interview
• Standard benefit package available after 3 months
• Bonus plan opportunities
Responsibilities & Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Scheduling customer appointments
• Following up with progress of each repair during the day and contact customers by phone regarding any changed to the estimate or the time quoted
• Handle all telephone inquiries and return messages promptly
• Ability to communicate technical information to the customer is an understandable manner
• Responsible for orderings parts and other service department needs
• Comprehensive understanding of the process of looking up and orderings parts
Required Educations, Skills and Qualifications
• Exceptional Customer & communication skills
• Valid driver’s License
• 1-3 years previous parts & service experience
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and/or independently
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and effectively manage time
• Excellent work ethic with willingness to learn
• Working knowledge of SERTI (asset not a requirement)
• FORD background an asset
THANK YOU TO ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. WE DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES AT S.G. WELLS FORD.